Sweeten your mouth with home made Coconut Laddu. One of the simplest Indian Sweet to make, yet with an unforgettable taste. Nutritious with a lot fat content. Children will love them……..
Things You’ll Need:
- Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut – 2 ½ cups
- Nestle Milkmaid (Condensed Milk) – 1 cup
- Home Made Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 10 nos.
- Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Golden Touch Steps [about 20 mins]
- Heat Ghee in a pan, add Raisins and stir for about 1-2 minutes, when the Raisins start getting blotted like a balloon, it is done. Remove from pan.
- In a separate heavy bottomed non-stick pan add 2 cups of Coconut and Condensed Milk, stir continuously till it leaves the edges of the pan, on a medium flame.
- Add the Raisins with the Ghee, Cardamom Powder and Vanilla essence, stir in till all ingredients are mixed well.
- Remove the pan and make Golf Ball sized balls of this mixture, roll into the remaining desiccated Coconut, so as to get away from the stickiness of the Condensed Milk
- Now your Coconut Laddu is ready to be served
Golden Touch Service :
Best for children’s Birthday parties
Do not let the Coconut mixture to get cooled totally, as this will become a sticky lump, and you will not be able to make balls out of it.
Alternatively you can use freshly grated Coconut for a traditional feel and taste.